In memory of Rafael Melendez and Ruben Pineda.
Hello! Are you planning to sell your home?
◊ Grading and Drainage
◊ Roofing and Siding
◊ Exterior and Structure
◊ Garage and Carports
◊ Insulation and Ventilation
◊ Doors and Windows
◊ Sink, Toilets and Tubs
Repairs Worth Making Before You Sell:
- Paint: This is one of the cheapest, easiest ways to update the look of your home before you list it. ...
- Carpet: Definitive change the carpet will improve your home.
- Exterior: The exterior is the first thing buyers will see, so you want it to look good. (Pressure Washing, Painting, Landscaping)
- Kitchen: It's very important but if don't really need to chance anything don't do it. (Any damage must to be fix )
- Bathrooms: (Any plumbing or electrical issues must to be fixed)
- Cleaning: This is very important, remember potential buyers will visit your home.
- Plumbing: Everything has to be working properly.
- Lighting: Essential fixtures must work good.
- Flooring: Refinishing Hardwood, Vinyl or Tile Floor.
- Functionality: (Everything doesn't have to be new for a home to be desirable to buyers BUT all the functional aspects of the home must be in good working order to fetch the best price. A few broken components are all it takes to start driving the price down, so get them fixed)
There are more important elements than your flower beds and lawn but is the first impression for the potential buyers. Cleaning, weeding, trimming and mulching are essential. A tree or branches over your roof must be priority. Nobody will buy a house in risk. See more pictures and videos LANDSCAPING.
Very essential is the painting because of the dirty walls and ceiling but also because of the colors. It will never be the same if one room is pink, other is blue and other green than if the whole house is white ready for the new owners to decide how to paint it. See more pictures and videos PAINTING.
Its not only dirty. It smells bad too. Definitive chance the carpet is something that you have to consider very seriously. In some cases it will need a deep cleaning but in others you would better chance the carpet. See more pictures and videos CARPET INSTALLATION.
We provide minor plumbing, we are capable of completing small plumbing jobs like installing new fixtures or repairing a leaky faucet, replace toilets, vanities or blocked pipes. See more pictures and videos PLUMBING.
Pressure washing has quickly become the preferred methods of cleaning a variety of surfaces. From sidewalks and patios to residential home exteriors. When used to treat concrete sidewalks, pressure washing is a quick, easy, and efficient way of removing all manner of dirt or salt deposits. See more pictures and videos PRESSURE WASHING.
Deep cleaning for Construction or Selling Houses. Here Are Five Proven Benefits of hiring a Professional House Cleaning Services:
Interior/Exterior rotten or broken Wood damage has to be fixed. Building or repairing structures, which can mean anything from framing a basement to building a wall and door frames to putting in cabinetry or drywall.
This is the first step in your remodelation project, basements, kitchen, bathroom or any other part of the house. See more pictures and videos CARPENTRY.
Drywall Installers place drywall panels into building frameworks. The most common duties of these workers are selecting the appropriate materials, every step requires the right material, the same as materials for bathroom and bedroom are different, making sure safety standards are followed, applying exterior finishes. See more pictures and videos DRYWALL.
For small projects involving wiring and electrical components. Call us now for a FREE ESTIMATE. We professionally installs electric appliances like ceiling fans and fix problems with light switches, dimmers and household lighting fixtures. See more pictures and videos ELECTRICITY.